Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bedtime...

Ok, wow, we've had one heck of a lightning show around here tonight and I've been off and on here and haven't gotten done near everything I wanted to do before bed. Thought it would finally rain but lightning and thunder is as far as it went. Dallas/Fort Worth got nailed yesterday so I've been watching the reports on that all day. I did get some really awesome pics of our almost storm this evening including a double rainbow that I will try to share soon. Tomorrow is another day so maybe I will find a moment! I will be out and about tomorrow doing the grocery shopping, doing a project for one company and another for a different company. They pay pretty good for what they are which is good since the belt tensioner and my radiator in my Durango both need to be fixed now. I'm pushing my luck with this truck and not being able to get it fixed at the moment. I paid $1700 for it thru an ebay auction and put a new motor in it and it has already more than paid for itself but I really REALLY like it and want to keep it running for, well, forever. Just have to keep babying her till I can save up enough to get her fixed.

OH! I did find a twitter gadget but its not the little bird one that I wanted so I put the twitter feed and the "follow me on twitter" widget at the bottom of the sidebar. Still trying to decide on the graphic for my button so if you happen to have one that you think would fit the theme(s) of this blog, please feel free to let me know. I can be so indecisive sometimes. Also, if anyone knows where I can get that little twitter bird gadget, email me please.

Well, I am off to bed. The 2 yr old has been asleep for about 5 hours now on my side of the bed so I guess I will be sharing hubby's side. Hopefully I won't knock him off and hopefully she will sleep till morning. May be a long night otherwise.

Have a good nite all and thanks for everything!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment