Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let's see if I can get this to post now....

Ok, wow, I was finally allowed on to my own blog. It hasn't let me do anything the last few days and that was really annoying. It would go, then it would stop. It would literally say STOPPED at the bottom. Who stopped it? Not me. Little internet gremlins or something messing with things. I finally got irritated enough I just kept refreshing until it worked. It took 8 refreshes to get to my new post page. I love technology. But where would we be without it, right? Oh, wait, we would be doing this the "old-fashioned" way. Now think about that for awhile. I'm still waiting for all the machines to go the way of Terminator and turn against us. That would be a real kick in the pants!

So, I am going to be selecting a winner for my contest here in a second now that it let me on here, barring it kicking me off and not letting me do so.

I did get a call from the lady at Do It Outdoors Media. She was really nice. This job is tearing us apart and they are going to do whatever they have to do to get him back in his home area. YAY!!! I have not handled this well at all and, so far, I've had friends and oldest daughters to help me out. Two oldest are now up in Wichita Falls and our friend is leaving tomorrow. I am dropping him off at the bus and will be left with 5 kids, ages 9, 7, 3, 2, and 10 mths alone. Any other kids I could handle but the pair of Lucas and Meghan is too much for any one person. Just ask all of our previous babysitters. They never last long for some reason. Lucas tried to run off 3 times in the last week. Says he is going to find daddy! This last time he was naked as the day he was born! I mean, geez, if you want to go on an adventure, at least put on some clothes!! He's 3 so things like clothes don't immediately come to mind. He just keeps telling me he needs to find daddy. And the comment he made to Meghan that they needed to go to Walmart to pick up daddy still tears at my heart strings! Either way, daddy should be at least in an area where the kids can see him a couple days a week if not every evening within a few days. And it will bring me back the man I love so much that it hurts!

So, I am off to select and contact the winner and be sure to look for another contest coming soon!!

Till my next post, be sure to Live, Laugh, and Love!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment