Friday, April 9, 2010

Winner Announcement FINALLY

Hi all! I'm sorry this has taken so long. I've now lost 2 friends in the last week or so, the baby is acting like a terror and I feel like crawling in a hole. Before doing so though, let's get the winner announced. I want to thank you all for your comments and a special thanks goes to those who wrote blog posts. You have no idea how much that was appreciated! Also, due to the delay, I have decided to put together a prize pack for a 2nd winner.

The winners of the drawings are:
$25 Amazon or 1 year OLS Membership: Deanna
Prize Pack: Barbarawr

Please send your information to me at amyswinningways@gmail.com with PRIZE WINNER in the subject. I will also email you direct.

Thank you all for entering. Please look for a future contest soon!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment