Saturday, May 16, 2009

Laundry Rant

Is there a reason that no one can seem to do their own laundry? I swear, with 7 kids and my husband, that I have a lifetime of laundry to do...again! Didn't I just wash these clothes a few days ago? And where are all the socks? I've got an entire basket full of socks with absolutely NO MATCH! I know my dryer is not that hungry! I've had it with the laundry. They need to create biodegradable one time use clothing. You should be able to buy them in bulk. Maybe have them break down and be used for mulch for your flower beds or something cuz this is getting ridiculous! I am also, evidently, going to have to figure out how to sew on buttons. Is there some kind of button fairy going around pulling strings? I've come across no less than a dozen pieces of clothing that are missing buttons. They weren't missing them last weekend! Whats up with that? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment