Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eight O'Clock Coffee Discover the Difference

As always on OLS, there are awesome contests to enter and this one in particular caught my eye and the first thing I thought of was my kitchen needs and "The Flour Incident". OMG! Here I've got my head stuck in the dryer looking for yet another rogue sock and my 3 yr old and 2 yr old decide it was the perfect time to cause some mischief. I come walking around the corner with a load of clothes only to see this little ghost boy who looks strangely like my son Lucas. He looks like he's fixing to get in a whole heap of trouble. Then, sister ghost, Meghan, comes walking around the corner. She's like OH NO!! Then she smiles that bucktooth little grin she has that she uses when she just knows she's in deep. Well, I look at them and tell them to stand still and ran and got the camera. Sure there was a mess on the floor and they were covered in flour but who could miss such a photo opp? Took them out on the porch, took some pics, took some video, and then I shook them out(you'd swear it was snowing), stripped them down, and they got in the bath. Had a blast showing dad what he missed while he was out. I so love my digital camera!

Anyway, if you wouldn't mind, could you possibly take a minute and go vote for us? You can go to http://discoverthedifference.com and search amyswinningways@gmail.com

It would be greatly appreciated and, if you ever have a vote request, please let me know! I'm great at voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment