Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hot Hot HOT!!

Ok, it is so stinking hot outside, I just had to take a nap. I couldn't help myself. Put baby down for her nap and there I went. And I'm not sure what it is, but I think my subconscious was going thru my to do list and creating weird dreams out of it. Things to remember to do: Call the city office and have them change out the light on the corner. Check on the couple down the road to see how they are doing. Go for a walk around town and take pictures. This last thing is something I've been wanting to do since moving here a year ago. Its just a really old town with everything centered on the main street. Broken down buildings and all. We live 150 feet or so from all of it. There are a few people here trying to get me to run for city council. Evidently they need someone to watch over these guys and make sure they aren't conducting business at Pooh's. Pooh's Pair-a-dice that is. Pooh is a cutesy guy that lives in a city 18 miles from here that is now evidently on the city council here. How did that happen? Anyone else see a problem with that? The whole thing is corrupt. Where is Festus when you need him?

Speaking of hot, there are a few HOT deals at CVS this week. Thanks to TheThriftyMama.com. I absolutely love her site so be sure to check it out!

ECB Deals

Adult Sun Glasses (psa $5.99) Buy 2 get $10 ECBs (limit 1)
Pay$1.98 for 2 pairs after ECBs

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Rinse or Oral B Floss $2.99 get $2 ECBs (limit 1)
Use 50/1 from the 6/7 PG insert
Pay $0.49 cents after coupon and ECBs

CVS Brand toothbrushes 2-4 pks (psa $2.99) get $2 ECBs (limit 1)
Pay as little as $0.99 after ECBs

Excedrin 20-24 ct $4.49 get $2 ECBs (limit 3)
Use $2/1 Migraine (if included) printable coupon
Pay .49 cents after coupons and ECBs

Purex Complete 3 in 1 $6.99 get $2 ECBs (limit 5)
Use $2/1 from the 6/14 SS insert
Pay $2.99 after coupons and ECBs

Schick Quattro Titanium Razor or Trimmer $7.99 get $3 ECBs (limit 3)
Use $4/1 from the 6/14 SS insert
Pay $0.99 each after coupons and ECBs

Buy Three 7 Up, Canada Dry or A&W 12 packs at $3.66 each and get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 7up printable coupon (use 3)
Pay $1.66 per pack after coupons and ECBs

Buy Dial Body wash $3.99, Earn $1 ECB back (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 printable coupon
Pay $1.99 each after coupon and ECBs
Non ECB Deals

Dry Idea ($4.49) or Right Guard Deodorant ($3.69) B1G1 Free
Use $2/1 Dry Idea Printable HERE (buy 2, use 2 coupons) or $1/1 Right Guard coupon from the 4/19 SS insert
Pay $0.24-$0.64 cents each after coupons

Select Kellogg’s Cereals $1.88
Use $1/1 from the 6/7 RP insert
Pay $0.88 after coupons

Speaking of another HOT HOT deal, NewEgg has a Kingston 4GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) Flash Card Model SD4/4GB for $11.50 plus FREE SHIPPING!! This is a very good deal and, it being Kingston makes it a great deal! I don't know how long this will last, but there is a limit of 2 so hurry on over and check it out at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134474.

Ok, well, since I slept my afternoon away, I am heading to reboot the laundry again and then enter some sweepstakes. Then, in an hour, hopefully I will have determined what is for dinner as that just now crossed my mind. I fear it's going to be a bit of a lazy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment