Monday, September 14, 2009

Wow, I've been busy....

Ok, well, good news! That bad day only lasted one day and perked right up. I have so much going on that I had no choice but to get back to life. Working through Elance has true been a blessing for me and my family. Not just in the money it brings in, but also the fact that it gives my mind something to concentrate on when I need it the most. I am currently bogged down with it though. Working 10-12 or more hours a day, 7 days a week plus trying to keep up on school work, kids, and life in general. BUT, I am going to get my teeth fixed, I am going to get me an uber fast computer, and if hubby gets his crap together and gets the stuff done that I gave him to do and continues to help over the next few months, he gets to open a car lot. Yeah, yeah, we live in a town of 300 but he has a good concept. Cheap, ugly cars that RUN. No money down, no credit check, no payments! You are not going to find a brand new Chevy Aveo or anything of the sort, but you will get something you can afford and that will get you where you need to go without breaking the bank and without having that problematic car payment each and every month for years.

So, anyway, between work and the darts game I am now addicted too(see Dartse.com, I am busy busy busy and loving every minute of it!

Hope everyone is well. Drop me a line and say hi! And, as always, Live, Laugh, and Love!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment