Friday, January 1, 2010

We've Only Just Begun!



Well, today is the day where everyone makes their New Year's resolutions. I am actually going to jump on this bandwagon and post mine on my blog as well. I have several things I want to accomplish this year and, by posting them here, I may be more apt to actually follow through. When it comes to things I want to do for myself, I seriously lack in ambition. I will go to the ends of the earth for my friends, family and clients, but I have a tendency to always put my own wants on the back burner. I think it's a fine time to change that. As a 35 year old mother, wife, and freelancer, I NEED to do some things for myself. I'm feeling a bit selfish at the moment. Everyone around me has what they want and need and I just want to be able to DO a few things. So, here goes.

This is my wishlist; MY New Year's Resolutions for the year....

1)Complete my conversion from Vegetarian to Vegan
2)Drop the last 20 pounds I want to lose(which #1 will help with)
3)Write the book that is in my brain screaming to get out.
4)Enter my sweepstakes on a daily basis. I haven't entered a single sweepstakes in several months up until the last couple days. I realized I seriously missed that.
5)Potty train the baby. She's almost 18 mths old and she is the LAST ONE! I am ready to be diaper free!
6)Post here on my blog at least weekly! I always have so much to ramble about and I never find the time to actually do it. I am going to TAKE the time! I also want to start having a different contest here at least monthly.
7)Continue mastering my Social Media skills. This is in respect to my career. I am great at it now, but I want to be the absolute best!
8)Make it to the top 10 on Elance. I am currently 50 or so out of 16,000+. I want to be in the top 10.
9)Create a website that will cover all the different programs and nonsense that I participate in. Make it a one stop shop for work and free stuff programs the typical stay at home mom can participate in if they want too. None of these "get rich quick" schemes and other crap that people like to put out there. I only deal in legitimacy.
10) I want to get the inside of my house painted, the tile laid, and get my kitchen and bathroom remodeled this year. Whether or not that will happen is still to be seen as this is a major financial expenditure.
11)Help hubby open his dream car lot.
12)Help my 10 year old with her weight issue. This is already a work in progress. She is moving more and already looking better. She just needs to get and stay motivated. #1 and #2 above will help with this as well.
13)Finish the work on my mouth. Top done, now I need to get to work on cleaning up the bottom and get all the work done on them the next couple of months.
14)Create my website for AmysWinningWays Virtual Admin services. I've got a few people who I provide work too each week already and I would like to expand on that.
16)TBD. There are other things that I know I want to do, they have just left my thoughts at the moment so I will fill them in later.

Ok, so as you can see, I have quite the extensive list of things I want to get accomplished in 2010. Let's see how much of it I can get accomplished and, as I remember what it was else that I wanted to add, I can do that as well.

Off to make dinner at the moment as the kids seem to think they will starve to death if dinner is late so will ramble more later.

Till next time, always remember, Live, Laugh, and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment