Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm deep fried!!

Ok, well, there is no other way to put it! I am soooo sunburned that it is not even funny. Took the 3 oldest girls to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor yesterday. Youngest oldest daughter started to burn so I gave her the shirt right off my back. She is now fine and I am very well done. I think I am still cooking too! There are parts of my back that are not only red, but almost purple! I keep getting the "why didn't you use sunscreen" question every where I go. Unfortunately, that is not an option for me. I've been thru them all. Literally! The doctor even tried to find different ones and I tried those. They make it 100% worse! If I use sunscreen of any kind, instead of being burnt, I end up charbroiled with blisters and all. Therefore, the reason I had my shirt on.

Hurricane Harbor was an absolute blast. But, to all the people out there, can I PLEASE suggest that you do not take ANYONE who is going to poo in the pool? Before we got there, they had to shut everything down because someone did just that. It wasn't even in the kiddy area so they aren't sure if a kid did it or someone else. Can you say EWWWWWWWWWWWWW?!! Then, after we got there, it happened TWO MORE TIMES!! I mean OMG!!! Hello!?! These weren't just diaper remnants. These were full blown FLOATERS!! So, there were 3 times everything had to be shut down for "safety" reasons. All the water for the rides is shared so better safe than sorry. And since they use whatever salt mixture now rather than chlorine, I'd really rather them be safer than all of us be sorry.

Anyway, we had alot of fun! I forgot what it was like to not have a baby on my hip and 2 toddlers in tow! My girls are getting so big. My oldest is now driving and that is just a very depressing thought for me. Another 2 years and she'll be off to college. She's got a job and a boyfriend and where did the time go?

Ok, well, thank you all for following my blog and entering my contest! I've seen some great comments and I really appreciate you all!!

Will be back later to update some more!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment